- Advanced Control Panel
- Unlimited mySQL Databases
- Comprehensive Backups
- Quick Response Support
- Hosted Across Australia
- Guaranteed Uptime
Perth’s Best Web Hosting Plans
FSA provide several standard hosting packages in Perth but in order for us to provide you with the best value hosting solution for your needs, it is best to phone our Perth web hosting data centre manager for a chat with one of our computer technicians that can give you advice on what web hosting plan is best for your WA business.
- Unlimited Email Addresses
- Unlimited Auto Responders
- Unlimited Forwarders
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited SQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- Full DNS control
- Full cPanel Access
- PHP5, MySQL, Ruby, Perl
- IMAP / POP3 and Webmail Access
- Visitor and traffic statistics
- Daily data backups
- Backup Restore Service Available
Get your free quote now!
Micro Hosting Plan
- Can be used for very low traffic, small, personal websites.
- Data: 200MB
- Traffic: 2GB upload and download per month.
Starter Hosting Plan
- A basic option for personal and low traffic websites.
- Data: 500MB
- Traffic: 5GB upload and download per month.
Standard Hosting Plan
- We recommend this option for most standard business websites.
- Data: 1GB
- Traffic: 10GB upload and download per month.
Pro Hosting Plan
- Suitable for eCommerce websites or websites with higher than normal traffic demands.
- Data: 3GB
- Traffic: 30GB upload and download per month.
Ultimate Hosting Plan
- Our Ultimate Hosting Plan is suited to websites that require a large amount of space and traffic allowance.
- Data: 5GB
- Traffic: 50GB upload and download per month.
Call (08) 6141 8778 for Web Hosting Plans
We know that a lot of the web hosting jargon can be hard to follow, so to be sure that you are getting what you want, we do not use an automatic sign up process like most web hosting companies in Perth. Instead, please contact us and we will have your account set up over the phone! Good old fashioned service!
Information we require before you start:
- Your legal business name
- A backup email address
- Your business address