With FSA Technology’s cloud backup services in Perth Western Australia, you can eliminate the chances of data loss at a cost that is lower than most Australian insurance policies. See our options for cloud backup services in Australia to find the best fit for your important business data. Cloud backup services include reliable servers, in secure data centres and helpful, friendly IT support staff, at a competitive cost suited to your IT budget and needs.
- Stored locally in Perth
- 24/7 Monitoring
- High Encryption
- Frequent Incremental Backups
- Quick Restoration Times
- Technical Support
Powered by Award Winning StorageCraft Software
What Makes our Cloud Backup Services Unique?
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giants – Our cloud data backup solutions are powered by multi-award winning StorageCraft Software. As a proud StorageCraft Partner, we are to be able to offer several cloud data backup solutions, perfect for all business sizes.
- Quick Setup and Recovery – We will send one of our engineers to your Perth office to ensure everything is set up without you lifting a finger. Our active involvement means setup and recovery times are minimised. You don’t need to wait for an initial snapshot of your data to be uploaded through your internet connection as you would with most internet based solutions.
- 24/7 Monitoring – In the event that something goes wrong with the cloud backup process, (internet connection failure for example) we will know right away! We constantly monitor the entire process 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on our cloud backup servers.
- 24/7 Disaster Recovery – If your server’s hardware fails, we can load your data onto replacement hardware ASAP so that your staff can get back to work as quickly as physically possible. This is the beauty of cloud backups. We are located in Perth so if we need to get to your office in the middle of the night to restore your server, we can. Other cloud backup providers may not have offices locally in Perth, so restoring your data could take days.
- Our Hybrid Remote Backup Service – Your data is backed up onsite and offsite, so if a file is accidentally deleted, recovery is as quick and simple as a transfer between two hard drives.
- Continuous Backups – Data is backed up every 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Version Recovery – Recover old versions of any file you need.
- Recover from Date – Recover a file the way it was 3 months ago.
- Save your Bandwidth – Block level incremental backups allow the changes to each file to be sent to the cloud, saving a large amount of internet bandwidth.
- Extremely Quick Recovery – Complete hard drive images are backed up, substantially reducing recovery time if a hard drive fails.
- Error Checking – Your backups are constantly checked to ensure that no errors go unnoticed.
- Data Centre Housed in Australia – Unlike Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive and others, your data does not leave Australia… physically or legally.
- Military Grade Encryption – Your data is encrypted with an AES 256-bit encryption before it\\\’s sent to our servers.
- Triple Redundancy – Our Servers themselves are backed up.